Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How many webkinz do you have?

How many webkinz do you have? Vote_lcap18%How many webkinz do you have? Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
How many webkinz do you have? Vote_lcap18%How many webkinz do you have? Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
How many webkinz do you have? Vote_lcap9%How many webkinz do you have? Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
How many webkinz do you have? Vote_lcap9%How many webkinz do you have? Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
How many webkinz do you have? Vote_lcap0%How many webkinz do you have? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How many webkinz do you have? Vote_lcap0%How many webkinz do you have? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How many webkinz do you have? Empty How many webkinz do you have? Sun 03 Apr 2011, 5:23 pm

Googles

Googles

How many webkinz do you have?

2How many webkinz do you have? Empty Re: How many webkinz do you have? Sun 03 Apr 2011, 5:43 pm

Mimi

Mimi

I'm only talking about my main account....I think its 116 now.

3How many webkinz do you have? Empty Re: How many webkinz do you have? Sun 03 Apr 2011, 7:11 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

I have 5.

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

4How many webkinz do you have? Empty Re: How many webkinz do you have? Sun 03 Apr 2011, 8:22 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

I have 26, but I do have a few unregistered webbies. I am hoping to get lucky and have a POTM.

5How many webkinz do you have? Empty Re: How many webkinz do you have? Mon 04 Apr 2011, 3:32 pm

rfr0

rfr0

I think I have 6.

6How many webkinz do you have? Empty Re: How many webkinz do you have? Tue 21 Jun 2011, 1:11 am

Mimi

Mimi

I would like to ask all of our newer members to please vote in this poll and put in their comments. We would love to hear about your family. In addition, I would like to ask all our members to please consider posting under the forum 'Families and Houses', a list of your 'family' with maybe how how your pet got it's name, or anything else that you would like us to know.

7How many webkinz do you have? Empty Re: How many webkinz do you have? Tue 21 Jun 2011, 10:50 am

jellybean06

jellybean06

I HAVE 231 NOT POST TAKE TO LONG LOL

8How many webkinz do you have? Empty Re: How many webkinz do you have? Fri 01 Jul 2011, 8:55 pm

skylar2345

skylar2345

i have 11 webkinz

9How many webkinz do you have? Empty Re: How many webkinz do you have? Fri 01 Jul 2011, 9:06 pm

Owlstar

Owlstar

16-20 ish? XD

http://owlsofmystery.canadian-forum.com/forum

10How many webkinz do you have? Empty Re: How many webkinz do you have? Sat 02 Jul 2011, 3:31 am

Mimi

Mimi

Owl, in the Families forum you posted names for 18. Wink Also you can always check your profile on WW to see how many you have because it gives you the number on your home page. Do you know how to set up and use your profile there?....We can walk you through it and there is a tutorial. study sunny

11How many webkinz do you have? Empty Re: How many webkinz do you have? Sat 02 Jul 2011, 8:41 am

Owlstar

Owlstar

Yes, yes I do know that, and spent like an hour on My Page thing. But before adopting Percy, Annabeth, Thalia and Dragon, I forgot how many I had. I haven't checked in a long time, the number of pets I have, lol XD

http://owlsofmystery.canadian-forum.com/forum

12How many webkinz do you have? Empty Re: How many webkinz do you have? Sat 02 Jul 2011, 2:36 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

I have 10 ( not all adopted). Hoping to get more soon.

Last edited by pandapuddin on Wed 06 Jul 2011, 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Opps)

13How many webkinz do you have? Empty Re: How many webkinz do you have? Sat 02 Jul 2011, 7:45 pm

Mimi

Mimi

Several members have close to 100 pets including some that haven't yet participated in the poll. Some of our newer members have posted in their introductions of having 60 and 75. I'm not even going to tell you how many I have.

14How many webkinz do you have? Empty Re: How many webkinz do you have? Tue 05 Jul 2011, 5:07 pm

gerbilsrawesome

I actually have 18 webkinz plushies, but I only have 2 of them online. I also have the hopping bunny for a total of 3 on my account.

15How many webkinz do you have? Empty Re: How many webkinz do you have? Wed 06 Jul 2011, 5:42 am

Mimi

Mimi

gerbil, why do you have 18 but only 2 online? Have you 'rescued' them from thrift stores so they don't have codes (I started out that way..had over 80).....or have you just not gotten around to it (I have about 20 I haven't registered yet). sunny

16How many webkinz do you have? Empty Re: How many webkinz do you have? Wed 06 Jul 2011, 8:31 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

[quote="Mimi"]Several members have close to 100 pets including some that haven't yet participated in the poll. Some of our newer members have posted in their introductions of having 60 and 75. I'm not even going to tell you how many I have.[/quote]

Sorry! I posted before I saw that. Didn't mean to be rude. I would like 100+ pets but that get's to expensive for me lol! Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion Footer:

© 2011 Wacky's Webkinz Newz

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com