Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

skylar2345

skylar2345

1.10 in Japanese is "JEW" and when JEWS read the Torah 10 must be gathered to read it.

2. The Vulcans sign off of Star Trek is Jewish?!?!?!?Yep Kohanim(a type of Jewish Priest)used to bless the people with the same hand signal and today people descended from the priest bless other with the same ritual!!!!!
I hope you like!!!!!!!!!!

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

Freaky!

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

Mimi

Mimi

Jewish culture has influenced everything and we are blessed for it. Most people don't know of these things.....tell us more.

skylar2345

skylar2345

Mimi wrote:Jewish culture has influenced everything and we are blessed for it. Most people don't know of these things.....tell us more.
I will in a few I need to look up more about it!!!!!!!!!

luv2writeNS

Yes, at the end of every Shabat service the Rabbi does what's called the 'Aaronic Benediction,' which is a Hebrew prayer which uses the star trek sign. Wink

I know quite a lot about Hebrew culture, and I'm learning Hebrew, so if you want to know anything just PM me. Wink

Mimi

Mimi

I'm also starting to learn Hebrew....there is a website I go to that teaches about Jewish culture and how it is the basis/foundation and how it integrates into Christianity.....When I can figure out how to post the link I will add it here but I am tech challenged 2 Wierd thing about world culture and Judism(I'll post more If you like what I said) 810156456

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion Footer:

© 2011 Wacky's Webkinz Newz

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com