Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Make A Garden Empty Make A Garden Thu 23 Jun 2011, 1:12 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

The best way to earn Kinzcash is to make a garden. If you use 75 strawberry plants you will earn back the money you spent that month (when you sell the strawberries) and every month after that you get 1,400 about. So if you keep this up for a year, cut out one month for your investment you get 15,400! Let's say every day for your dailies you get about 300 up to 1000 if you get 300 add that to your planting and you get 124,900! So keep saving and you can get a lot out of a little!

2Make A Garden Empty Re: Make A Garden Thu 14 Jul 2011, 8:19 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

I have a garden now! I made 200 KC today off it. Razz

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

3Make A Garden Empty Re: Make A Garden Thu 14 Jul 2011, 8:30 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

hoodedwarbler12 wrote:I have a garden now! I made 200 KC today off it. Razz

Wow that is pretty good! You should keep a chart of your profits! Thank you for listening!

4Make A Garden Empty Re: Make A Garden Fri 15 Jul 2011, 3:50 am

Mimi

Mimi

That's terrific!!! I must admit that I've gotten very bad about my two....that is on two accounts. I get so busy doing dailies on all my accounts and running back and forth to WKN and then here to check up on what's going on ..then on to WI...(boy, I'm tired just writing about it) ...that I usually forget to do my gardening and a few days to many will pass so when I do get there half the garden or more is dead and I half to dig it up...I'm only getting to harvest about 3 or 4 plots now because of my negligence. lol!

5Make A Garden Empty Re: Make A Garden Fri 15 Jul 2011, 8:43 am

I used to do that, i got a lot of money! But now that i'm not on webkinz as much, i don't have the time to maintain it anymore. I have a pumpkin patch, corn field, and a strawberry, grove? xD

6Make A Garden Empty Re: Make A Garden Fri 15 Jul 2011, 9:29 am

Owlstar

Owlstar

I have a garden... whatever the plants are XD I'm busy modding on other sites, so I can't get on as much, as well as doing 'stuff' IRL, so... I can't get onto WW that much T_T

http://owlsofmystery.canadian-forum.com/forum

7Make A Garden Empty Re: Make A Garden Fri 15 Jul 2011, 9:34 am

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

Thank you all for posting. I understand how hard gardens are to maintain even just raking them takes a while and not to mention RL stuff.

8Make A Garden Empty Re: Make A Garden Sat 16 Jul 2011, 12:06 am

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

I had two big gardens and I kept them up each day. However, after doing the same thing for about 5 months, I gave it up. I hate having to "drag and drop" all the foods to sell them. I wish there was an option to "purge" a certain item from your dock into the sell section of the w-shop. That way, we could stock pile the foods and then when we have tons of strawberries, or whatever, we could purge the items all at once rather than doing the drag and drop many, many times.
It is a good way to make KC, I just got tired of the selling part of it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion Footer:

© 2011 Wacky's Webkinz Newz

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com