Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Maze Empty My Maze Mon 04 Jul 2011, 11:33 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

Hey everyone,

I mentioned this before, but I thought I would post here in the hamster section as well. I created a maze that will give you lots of Moolah with very little work. It's called "Big Money, No Work." All you have to do is freefall to get the moolah. To play it, start the Mazing Hamsters and go to "play mazes." From there, click on "Community Mazes." From there, click on the most played icon near the top right as seen in the pic below. My maze is the one highlighted below. Enjoy the maze. It doesn't have alot of bells and whistles. It is simply to make quick and easy Moolah. Please play it and make some moolah!

My Maze 30kvbqp

2My Maze Empty Re: My Maze Tue 05 Jul 2011, 5:52 am

Mimi

Mimi

Rep to you for giving us this wonderful opportunity. cheers

3My Maze Empty Re: My Maze Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:52 am

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

Yeah, thanks DogLUVR!

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

4My Maze Empty Re: My Maze Sat 13 Aug 2011, 12:54 pm

wow your are the best for even leting us know about this thank you

5My Maze Empty Re: My Maze Sat 20 Aug 2011, 10:18 pm

Nicky4599

Nicky4599

hey guys can someone help me? I have a mazin hamster but wont let me go to the castle!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]