Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Empty Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Tue 05 Jul 2011, 5:04 pm

gerbilsrawesome

Hi I just joined about 1 minute ago! My name's gerbilsrawesome and I'm also gerbilsrawesome on WI and WKN and now here! Nice to meet ya'll!!

2Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Empty Re: Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Tue 05 Jul 2011, 5:13 pm

Hi gerbilsrawesome! Welcome to wwn Happy

3Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Empty Re: Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Tue 05 Jul 2011, 5:15 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

Welcome! Hope you have fun here!

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

4Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Empty Re: Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Tue 05 Jul 2011, 5:16 pm

gerbilsrawesome

Thanks! I already love it!

5Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Empty Re: Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Tue 05 Jul 2011, 6:15 pm

skylar2345

skylar2345

Hi
welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy
Hope u like it here(on WI i'm skylar2345 and on WW,2)

6Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Empty Re: Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Tue 05 Jul 2011, 6:18 pm

gerbilsrawesome

Thanks skylar! Nice to meet you!

7Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Empty Re: Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Tue 05 Jul 2011, 6:58 pm

skylar2345

skylar2345

gerbilsrawesome wrote:Thanks skylar! Nice to meet you!
its Skyla

8Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Empty Re: Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Tue 05 Jul 2011, 7:06 pm

gerbilsrawesome

Sorry Skyla!!

9Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Empty Re: Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Tue 05 Jul 2011, 9:16 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

Welcome to WWN!I'm positive you'll love it here! if you have any questions just ask Happy we are all frienly here

Last edited by pandapuddin on Wed 06 Jul 2011, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Empty Re: Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Wed 06 Jul 2011, 2:23 am

Mimi

Mimi

Nice to have you join us.....we love having new 'faces'. Tell us a bit about yourself and your pets either here or on the Families and Houses forum...we always like hearing about what's going on with 'your life and webbies' sunny

11Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Empty Re: Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Wed 06 Jul 2011, 7:43 am

gerbilsrawesome

Mimi wrote:Nice to have you join us.....we love having new 'faces'. Tell us a bit about yourself and your pets either here or on the Families and Houses forum...we always like hearing about what's going on with 'your life and webbies' sunny

Ok. Well I have 18 webkinz and my favorite one is a Husky named Julie. And I have 2 gerbils which are awesome. I love art, especially painting, I'm cyberschooled, and I'm a Christian!

12Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Empty Re: Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:13 am

Mimi

Mimi

I like gerbils also and we used to have some many years ago....but they are against the law in California where I live now.....and cheers yeah, more Christians.

13Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Empty Re: Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Thu 07 Jul 2011, 7:46 am

Owlstar

Owlstar

I like gerbils, too Very Happy

I'm Owlstar, a reporter here at WWN.

I like reading, writing, drawing and playing on Webkinz World(duh!)!

http://owlsofmystery.canadian-forum.com/forum

14Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Empty Re: Hi I'm gerbilsrawesome!! Thu 07 Jul 2011, 8:28 am

gerbilsrawesome

Mimi wrote:I like gerbils also and we used to have some many years ago....but they are against the law in California where I live now.....and cheers yeah, more Christians.
Aww that's sad. Why are they against they law? They are little. That's weird.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion Footer:

© 2011 Wacky's Webkinz Newz

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com