Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, shrimpydoo15!
We currently have 500 topics and 4595 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 So which should I get? on Sat 06 Nov 2010, 4:18 am

This store that I know is going out of business and having a 1/2 price sale. They have a Wooly Mammoth, Orangatang, Lion, Brown Dog, Alley Cat (and I think something else) That I can get for $7.50 each. Then I just found a little out of the way shop that has a stegasorous and something else retired (my memory doesn't always stay with me) that I wanted for full price of $14.95. I usually get my pets on sale. I don't think I paid full price except for my first and for my 3 Endangered. Anyway, I can't afford to spend more than about $30 a month for my babies but I don't know whether to go for the chance to get the retired ones of the half price pets which give me more. Any thoughts?

View user profile

2 Re: So which should I get? on Sat 06 Nov 2010, 9:44 am

I'd go with the Orangutan. It's a new-ish pet and it looks cool. Also, it's cheaper. By the way, pet adoptions are considered front page news if you have pictures.

hoodedwarbler12
Founder
Wacky's Webkinz Newz
View user profile http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

3 Re: So which should I get? on Sat 06 Nov 2010, 9:51 am

I agree with hoodedwarbler. The Orangutan is very cuddly. Very Happy As you said, it is also for sale half the price as it is where I live.

My added sprites:
View user profile

4 Re: So which should I get? on Sun 14 Nov 2010, 5:42 pm

I agree with everyone else. Happy

View user profile

5 Re: So which should I get? on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 2:17 am

locked per request of author

View user profile

6 Re: So which should I get? on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:49 am

But you are the author lol!

hoodedwarbler12
Founder
Wacky's Webkinz Newz
View user profile http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion Footer:

© 2011 Wacky's Webkinz Newz

Private forum on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum