Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Look what happened to me!!! Empty Look what happened to me!!! Sun 19 Dec 2010, 9:26 pm

Mimi

Mimi

Look what happened to me!!! Wishin12
Look what happened to me!!! Wishin11
Look what happened to me!!! Wishin10

I couldn't believe how this happpened a couple of nights ago...I just got around to posting it now but I think it was a bit after midnight on Thursday. I'm not sure how the pictures are going to post so you'll have to see how many spins are left on each. I wonder if I would have had more/better if I hadn't stopped to make the screen shots and save each time. santa

2Look what happened to me!!! Empty Re: Look what happened to me!!! Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:51 am

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

I'll fix the pictures for you.

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

3Look what happened to me!!! Empty Re: Look what happened to me!!! Tue 21 Dec 2010, 11:23 am

Mimi

Mimi

Thanks for fixing the pics...how do you do that???.....I was happy to have figured out how not to have all the white around it but getting it bigger has eluded me. Anyway, I hit the wishing wells first, then the monkeys, and last the fruit. Boy, was I thrilled. Very Happy

4Look what happened to me!!! Empty that rocks Sat 06 Aug 2011, 10:41 am

sammy

wow you are so lucky i have ben trying to do that forver how did you do that do you have tips for me

5Look what happened to me!!! Empty Re: Look what happened to me!!! Sat 06 Aug 2011, 10:21 pm

Mimi

Mimi

I'm sorry that there aren't any tips on this one.....it's totally random. sunny

6Look what happened to me!!! Empty Re: Look what happened to me!!! Sun 07 Aug 2011, 7:25 am

sammy

kay

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion Footer:

© 2011 Wacky's Webkinz Newz

Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Internet games | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com