Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Silly Dogs Empty My Silly Dogs Tue 05 Apr 2011, 3:33 am

Mimi

Mimi

I have the funniest, stupidest dogs that I just love to bits. There are 3 of them that don't weigh a total of 30 pounds combined and together they think they are just one big bad rotweiller.....barking and tearing after every leaf that blows across the yard.....well 2 of them do. One is a princess and only goes off her rocker under extreme conditions. These are basically house dogs that are let out to do their business in the back yard. Anyway, dumb and dumber like to tear out to check to back fence 20 times a day because the back neighbor has a big dog who they let out also. We try to not let the dogs out at the same time because....my dogs want to guard our fence line from the intruder but the other dog 'Ace' just looks at them and laughs. He calmly lifts his leg to water the fence and declare it his territory. While 'dumb' stands back and barks furiously, 'dumber' runs barking right into the line of the pee. My husband calls him hydrant. He then runs up and down the fence line still barking...and wet....until I can finally get him inside. Then he comes to me with this look on his face...he knows what he's done...real embaressed....and he knows he is going to get a bath. He is a little chihuahua dachshund mix. Today I started to come online here, heard the barking and went running out to try to catch him before he got peed on but it was to late. That's when I know spring has started because the dogs get out more and I can't prevent their meeting like I can in the winter.

2My Silly Dogs Empty Re: My Silly Dogs Tue 05 Apr 2011, 8:26 am

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

HaHa.... sounds like you have some fun dogs. My friend has a little chihuahua (indoor dog)who thinks she is a big mean dog. She barks at the wind, growls at the slightest sounds on the front porch. We had a really bad storm that knocked out the power last night. My friend told me about her dog on the way to school today. My friend read a book last night with a flash since the power was out. Well, her little doggie didn't like that too much. Everytime the page turned, the shawdows on the walls would make her dog go crazy. And to add to that, everytime it would thunder, her dog would start barking at the storm. Gotta love the doggies!

3My Silly Dogs Empty Re: My Silly Dogs Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:21 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

I have a tiny crazy one too. Here is Edith's picture: (Let me go take one...)
Argh, my sister took her for a walk. I'll post a picture soon.

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

4My Silly Dogs Empty Re: My Silly Dogs Sun 10 Apr 2011, 6:40 pm

rfr0

rfr0

I've seen her...She is crazy.

5My Silly Dogs Empty Re: My Silly Dogs Sat 30 Jul 2011, 3:43 pm

Mimi

Mimi

So my husband finally downloaded the pictures of my 'puppies'....my favorite Webkinz.....The brown one is the hydrant,(aka dumb) real name, Calloway...full name, Calloway NO! My Silly Dogs 810156456....He weighs about 10 lbs...The black & white is a chihuahua /shih tsu mix named Lola (whatever Lola wants, Lola gets) who is a queen and weighs about 10 lbs....the black one is named Princess (aka dumber) who should be named 'Airhead'...she is a mini long haired dachshund & mini poodle mix weighing only 9 lbs......all three are much cuter in 'person'...for some reason the pictures just didn't catch their cuteness, smallness, or personality....of course its probably the photographer ...me My Silly Dogs 810156456

My Silly Dogs 00710

My Silly Dogs 00910

Calloway
has the chihuahua bond for one person...me....he tolerates the rest of
the family. He insists on being near me constantly and wants me to
always pick him up. I put him on a blanket or dog bed near where I'm
working or when I'm sitting he curls up next to me and won't leave. He
sleeps with me.

Lola thinks she is a cat. She will come demanding attention out of the
blue. You pet her for a bit but sometimes if you stop instead of lying
quietly next to you she will go off and hide. IDK. She likes to be
near me watching in case I call her to pet her or give her a treat. I
think she is jealous of Calloway because she will leave my side when he
appears and she was top dog before him.

Princess wants to be near me also but she isn't so obsessive as the
other two. She also stays near by. She will come and get in my lap or
next to me when Calloway isn't there (he goes to eat or potty).
Sometimes I go to pet her absentmindedly and I realize who it is so I
say "You're not my puppy" (She actually belongs to someone else in the
family)....which has become her nickname..."Not MY
Puppy".....believe it or not, she answers to this.

Calloway
needs to be intoduced to people and then he ignores them. Chihuahua's are basically
one person dogs who attach to that one and tolerate the rest of the
family.

Lola is a 'lover' who will let everyone pet her and carry her for a bit
but she gets tired after awhile and wants to be left alone.

Princess loves everyone but is skittish because she is afraid of her own shadow. She loves to play

Last edited by Mimi on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 12:35 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : fix pictures, add more info)

6My Silly Dogs Empty Re: My Silly Dogs Sun 31 Jul 2011, 7:25 pm

Mimi

Mimi

Princess says that the dog Princess really belongs to her.

7My Silly Dogs Empty Re: My Silly Dogs Mon 01 Aug 2011, 10:38 am

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

I'm not seeing those pictures. They seem to be located in your email, which means we can't see them. You'll have to upload them to tinypic or servimg or something.

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

8My Silly Dogs Empty Re: My Silly Dogs Mon 01 Aug 2011, 7:08 pm

Mimi

Mimi

Oh...they were sent to my e-mail and I don't know how to transfer them to 'anywhere'....I tried to put them from there into my computer pictures but I couldn't make it work (maybe because I was in FF??)....anyway I just did a copy/paste hoping it would work and I can see them ???? right now so I thought everyone else would be able to also confused.....I tell you I just don't know how all this tech stuff works Sad

9My Silly Dogs Empty Re: My Silly Dogs Mon 01 Aug 2011, 8:25 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

Mimi wrote:Oh...they were sent to my e-mail and I don't know how to transfer them to 'anywhere'....I tried to put them from there into my computer pictures but I couldn't make it work (maybe because I was in FF??)....anyway I just did a copy/paste hoping it would work and I can see them ???? right now so I thought everyone else would be able to also confused.....I tell you I just don't know how all this tech stuff works Sad

Try right clicking on the picture in your e-mail and click save as... or whatever yours says. Do that and then upload to WWN?

Last edited by pandapuddin on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quotes....)

10My Silly Dogs Empty Re: My Silly Dogs Fri 05 Aug 2011, 8:39 pm

Mimi

Mimi

Finally......my post #5 above has the pictures changed and I hope everyone can see them. I only put in the best 3 of 14 because it was a one at a time process as I couldn't figure out how to do it any differently......before I had them all kinda small and sort of a page of them......I tell you I just don't understand tech stuff .... and every gadget seems to work differently ...and then they all connect differently with each other........ My Silly Dogs 3916032957

11My Silly Dogs Empty Re: My Silly Dogs Fri 05 Aug 2011, 8:47 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

Ahhh! So adorable! I LOVE your doggies!

12My Silly Dogs Empty Re: My Silly Dogs Fri 05 Aug 2011, 10:03 pm

Owlstar

Owlstar

Aw, they're so cute! XD I love the black fuzzy one with the whte chest spot 0_0 So cute!

http://owlsofmystery.canadian-forum.com/forum

13My Silly Dogs Empty Re: My Silly Dogs Sat 06 Aug 2011, 12:39 am

Mimi

Mimi

Thanks for the comments......and THANK YOU PANDA....for the info on how to get the pictures out of my e-mail......I've added more info on my doggies to post #5 if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking sunny

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion Footer:

© 2011 Wacky's Webkinz Newz

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com