Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, shrimpydoo15!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Easter on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:05 am

*******EASTER******* cheers

View user profile

2 Re: Easter on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 8:48 pm

I think we should do an Easter contest.

Me? What do you mean - oh, yes, this is my whole signature XD 'nuff said Very Happy
View user profile http://owlsofmystery.canadian-forum.com/forum

3 Re: Easter on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 10:55 pm

Take this to staff chat

View user profile

4 Re: Easter on Fri 15 Apr 2011, 1:28 pm

I will.

Me? What do you mean - oh, yes, this is my whole signature XD 'nuff said Very Happy
View user profile http://owlsofmystery.canadian-forum.com/forum

5 Re: Easter on Sun 24 Apr 2011, 1:52 pm

He's Risen.....Alelluia!! cheers

View user profile

6 Re: Easter on Sun 24 Apr 2011, 2:52 pm

My church doesn't celebrate this holiday, actually. I mean we celebrate the resurrection of Christ, but we do that every Sunday, not just Easter. We don't do a special Easter service or anything like that, although we do usually study the resurrection specifically. My pastor never said "Happy Easter" or anything.

hoodedwarbler12
Founder
Wacky's Webkinz Newz
View user profile http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

7 Re: Easter on Sun 24 Apr 2011, 4:49 pm

Happy Easter everyone! He is risen!

Dog: Man's Best Friend
View user profile

8 Re: Easter on Sun 24 Apr 2011, 7:48 pm

hoodedwarbler12 wrote:My church doesn't celebrate this holiday, actually. I mean we celebrate the resurrection of Christ, but we do that every Sunday, not just Easter. We don't do a special Easter service or anything like that, although we do usually study the resurrection specifically. My pastor never said "Happy Easter" or anything.
Same here... we did a few extra things but he didn't say that.

My added sprites:
View user profile

9 Re: Easter on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:38 am

I don't think anyone actually says that..."Happy Easter"....do they????..........I started to 'say' that I've never heard anyone say that but thinking hard I guess there have been an occasional person who says it but its not like a Merry Christmas and I definitely do not have it from the pulpit. Mostly its "He's Risen" or "He's Alive".....and as HW says we celebrate it every sunday but this one is special because there are those who only seem to attend church twice a year...Christmas and Easter....at those times we want to remind them of the message...bring them back to the touch of Christ and maybe they will return to regular attendance.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion Footer:

© 2011 Wacky's Webkinz Newz

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum