Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Thrill and The Fall Empty The Thrill and The Fall Sat 04 Jun 2011, 2:04 am

Mimi

Mimi

I was thrilled to hit the big one and then the next day I got brought down......Oh well. The Thrill and The Fall 810156456

The Thrill and The Fall 500_wi10

2The Thrill and The Fall Empty Re: The Thrill and The Fall Sat 04 Jun 2011, 2:05 am

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

Congrats on the big win!

3The Thrill and The Fall Empty Re: The Thrill and The Fall Sat 04 Jun 2011, 10:27 am

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

Congrats wow! Did you get a badge?

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

4The Thrill and The Fall Empty Re: The Thrill and The Fall Sat 04 Jun 2011, 1:35 pm

Mimi

Mimi

lol! Oh this is to funny and a perfect example of my ineptitude with technology. I got interrupted (family) while trying to post that and it was supposed to have a second shot of the next day with a random cash win of The Thrill and The Fall 439623. Somehow the shot didn't get in and now I can't find it. ****** I actually won this once before about a year ago and got the badge then....but this was 'funny' because of the high/low.

5The Thrill and The Fall Empty Re: The Thrill and The Fall Sun 05 Jun 2011, 5:14 pm

Rainbow Zebra

Rainbow Zebra

Congratulations on your huge win! I hope you win much more, best wishes from me that you will! The Thrill and The Fall 830747

6The Thrill and The Fall Empty good job Sat 06 Aug 2011, 11:14 am

sammy

good job i am happy for you i hope you have alot more wins and that you get the one you where susposed to flower

7The Thrill and The Fall Empty Re: The Thrill and The Fall Sat 06 Aug 2011, 10:14 pm

Mimi

Mimi

Thank you scratch

8The Thrill and The Fall Empty Re: The Thrill and The Fall Sat 06 Aug 2011, 10:16 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

Congrats! That is a wonderful surprise!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion Footer:

© 2011 Wacky's Webkinz Newz

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com