Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Star challenge? Empty Star challenge? Wed 03 Aug 2011, 8:53 am

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

You may remember that there was a poll question about changing the crown of wonder or allyssa's star challenge. Webkinz home page has changed. Could this be a hint?

Star challenge? Zwc26o

2Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Wed 03 Aug 2011, 10:49 am

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

Edit: Is this something new?
Star challenge? 15x09ia

3Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Wed 03 Aug 2011, 12:39 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

It's still the throne I think. Neutral

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

4Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Wed 03 Aug 2011, 1:18 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

This is strange, because I just happened to win the rarest star of all: the Webwonder. One star to go! I wonder if this has anything to do with the maintenance?

5Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Wed 03 Aug 2011, 2:43 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

My mistake. I know the throne looks the same as the above outline. I don't remember the star outline with the question mark. I guess that is just for the random stars we find.

6Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Wed 03 Aug 2011, 5:08 pm

Mimi

Mimi

I wondered the same thing about the change when I saw the front page...I also am wondering about the space suit and I'm going to try for it again just to see if its different sunny

I do know that the cookies are the same because I just got one one the 1 account I played today....haven't tried the others yet.

7Star challenge? Empty i thinks so Thu 04 Aug 2011, 10:15 am

sammy

i saw that to the suite is not different just got a pice of it i do wonder what i it what is webkinz hidden frome us if you agree post me

8Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Thu 04 Aug 2011, 2:43 pm

Mimi

Mimi

I just a piece of the same space suit also....so it looks like they didn't change anything with this area....probably just trying to give it a boost and get people interested again.....maybe because they have it coming??? If you start playing now and they change the 'throne' you'll be that much closer to getting it. sunny

Sammy .....Welcome to our site (again...I posted to you on another thread) ...have you read the FAQ icon at the top of the page...it can give you lots of helpful information...or just PM me.

9Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Thu 04 Aug 2011, 5:14 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

Maybe I am wrong, but I don't remember the silhouette of the star being there before the update. I definitely remember the throne sihouette, but not the star. Maybe I just didn't pay much attention to it.

10Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Thu 04 Aug 2011, 5:51 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

DogLUVR wrote:Maybe I am wrong, but I don't remember the silhouette of the star being there before the update. I definitely remember the throne sihouette, but not the star. Maybe I just didn't pay much attention to it.

Hm....I think it has been there. I saw a thread on WI showing that same picture from 08. I really wish it was new though!

Last edited by pandapuddin on Thu 04 Aug 2011, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote...)

11Star challenge? Empty i have Sat 06 Aug 2011, 11:04 am

sammy

i have info i think something big is comng soon and i think that we will here about it soon just hold on and wait

12Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Wed 10 Aug 2011, 12:21 am

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

Maybe I was correct earlier. Ganz has given us a clue about the stars:
"There's something mysterious happening in
Webkinz World, and it's happening soon. All we can say right now, is save those
stars!
"

13Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Wed 10 Aug 2011, 1:45 am

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

I saw that, I could have sworn it was there before.... great catch though DogLUVR! I have one star left on my main so I will wait. Let you know soon!

14Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:58 am

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

I have one star left too. Happy

15Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Wed 10 Aug 2011, 9:54 am

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

I have at least 3 of every star, except for one. I can't seem to find the Webwonder. I have found it in the past and won the throne, but it took over 2 years for me to find it Sad

16Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Wed 10 Aug 2011, 1:10 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

I found the webwonder a week ago. Happy

17Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Wed 10 Aug 2011, 2:54 pm

Mimi

Mimi

I am not going to collect any 'prize' if I get anymore until after the next few maintenances....they are planning something big and I don't know if they are going to change the main prize. sunny

18Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Wed 10 Aug 2011, 4:59 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

Good idea, Mimi! Happy

19Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Wed 10 Aug 2011, 6:50 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

Yes. I agree. I was planning on doing the same thing. I hope I can get another webwonder soon. If I do get it, I will wait until I feel comfortable "clicking" for the new prize or whatever we have to do. I don't want there to be a glitch and end up with another old throne and a waste of all the stars

20Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Sat 13 Aug 2011, 10:25 am

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

I just found the webwonder! I will wait until we get word from GANZ that there is definitely a new prize before I click on the throne

21Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Sat 13 Aug 2011, 11:05 am

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

Congrats DogLUVR! Good idea. But what if it retires and suddenly is worth twice as much? Oh wait, it showed the star and the throne side by side. I guess they'll both be available.

22Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Sat 13 Aug 2011, 1:19 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

I already have two of the current thrones. It took over 2 years to get the first one. I traded for the 2nd throne, or won it, I don't remember. Since I already have 2, I want to keep these stars for the new prize. I don't want to have to go another 2 years or more waiting to find that webwonder again.

I never sell my stars. I have anywhere from 5 to 20 of every other star, except the webwonder. So, I just need to get the webwonder several times for the prize, whatever it is. So, once the new prize is available, I can hopefully get it immediately with my current stars.

23Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Sat 13 Aug 2011, 1:48 pm

yeah i do not know but something is up i can feal it

24Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Mon 15 Aug 2011, 4:32 pm

Googles

Googles

Maybe it is just me, but the quick reply didn't work for me. I had to click on reply to write this.

Anyway, I just found the webwonder as well! My collection is now complete. At first I wanted to save it, but now, I think I want to go ahead and get the throne. What to do, what to do? I will probably go ahead and get it tomorrow. I tried to get it after I exited the star challenge, but nothing happens now when I click on the orb.

Maybe Ganz has changed the programming to make it easier to win the throne. My brother and I both got the webwonder recently. A friend of mine also got it recently to complete their collection.

25Star challenge? Empty Re: Star challenge? Mon 15 Aug 2011, 4:55 pm

Hmm, I'll look into it, there might not be anything we can do though :/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next