Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Trophy Room Empty My Trophy Room Wed 23 Mar 2011, 10:13 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

I am only missing a few of the game trophies. I need some of the retired trophies. I wish I had started playing when webkinz first started so I could have won the trophies. The only current game trophy I need is Lily Padz 2. I am really struggling with that game. I also need some of the rare trophies like zingoz dunk and member of the day.
Here is my Trophy Room:
My Trophy Room N2ld3s

The new flutterbugged game is a tough one!! My top score so far is 4725. I don't know how to get this trophy yet. I am working on it.

Here is my hamster trophy room:
My Trophy Room Ac7as7

Last edited by DogLUVR on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

2My Trophy Room Empty Re: My Trophy Room Thu 24 Mar 2011, 10:04 am

Mimi

Mimi

Oh my!!! Shocked Did you win all those? Question Oh wait .... I reread your post.....I think? Did you win all those?
How much time do you spend in/on WW Question or should I say the arcade Question I can barely get over the second flower on Lily padz 2. before I wipe out.......only made it to the tree once......almost hate that game. That game where Wacky has to look for treasure and cross a river or something....forget it ....can't do it.....I get hit from every direction every time. How do you do it Question

3My Trophy Room Empty Re: My Trophy Room Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:40 am

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

Yes, I won all of them. I am pretty good at the games. However, once I win the trophy, I tend to stop playing the game. There is soooo many things to do in WW with the dailies, hampster, and other stuff, that I don't have time for the arcade anymore. I do sometimes play the games that allow multiple trophy wins such as zingoz pop or my fav: zacky's quest. I use these extra trophies to trade for stuff I don't have.

Lily Padz 2 is a tough one for me. I can usually win the trophy on a new game after playing it 10 or fewer times. I have played lily padz 2 about 50 times and I can only get to level 6. I think there are 10 levels? I have a long way to go.

4My Trophy Room Empty Re: My Trophy Room Thu 24 Mar 2011, 2:59 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

That's AMAZING! I only have like 8.

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

5My Trophy Room Empty Re: My Trophy Room Thu 24 Mar 2011, 8:16 pm

Mimi

Mimi

You have GREAT eye-hand coordination to be able to ace all those games that way. Did you know that is one of the things they look for in fighter pilots? That plus intelligence. I never could hardly catch a ball----probably why I don't do well with those games. I do better with word games.

6My Trophy Room Empty Re: My Trophy Room Sat 26 Mar 2011, 9:11 pm

Owlstar

Owlstar

That's a lot of trophies

http://owlsofmystery.canadian-forum.com/forum

7My Trophy Room Empty Re: My Trophy Room Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:09 pm

Mimi

Mimi

Hey Dog, we need an updated picture with all your new trophys and especially the dragon one....or are you putting that somewhere else?

8My Trophy Room Empty Re: My Trophy Room Mon 11 Apr 2011, 8:01 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

I will get too it soon. Yes, I am putting the dragon in there. I really wish I could win that new trophy. I don't know how it is possible. I am starting to think the trophy must be randomly awarded.

9My Trophy Room Empty Re: My Trophy Room Mon 11 Apr 2011, 8:37 pm

Mimi

Mimi

Just a suggestion....you might want to take out the empty pedestals to be able to acentuate the trophys you do have better.....and then since I don't know what is what... put like all the WW arcade together and then all the WKN arcade together with the 'other' trophys separate. (I got a Collector's trophy...whatever that is.....no, I'm keeping it...though I don't know why). Of course, since I don't know what one trophy (except for the dragon) looks like compared to another since I only won two hamster (some are easy), you may have already done this and I just don't know any better. My Trophy Room 810156456

10My Trophy Room Empty Re: My Trophy Room Tue 12 Apr 2011, 10:24 am

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

I updated my trophy room. I am in the process of getting pics together of my entire house. I will be posting part of it later this week.

11My Trophy Room Empty Re: My Trophy Room Tue 12 Apr 2011, 10:27 pm

Mimi

Mimi

Great rooms. I wish I knew what half those trophys were My Trophy Room 810156456 I really like the blue fire one in the middle of the room...what's that for?

12My Trophy Room Empty Re: My Trophy Room Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:01 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

Stardrops, I think.

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

13My Trophy Room Empty Re: My Trophy Room Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:03 pm

Owlstar

Owlstar

Really? It looks like a real flame.

http://owlsofmystery.canadian-forum.com/forum

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]