Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1First Place! Empty First Place! Sun 27 Mar 2011, 9:54 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

My pet Clover won first place in an open Cooking Competition tonight.

First Place! 10891uh

2First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 6:40 am

Mimi

Mimi

Yeah cheers Congrats...........How do you do those things? I mean do you decide what to cook?....do you bring your own ingredients?.....do you choose which appliance?......or is it all assigned? Tell me/us all the details.....and tell us what you made and how.

3First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 11:44 am

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

For a cooking contest, you can choose 5 w-shop items to cook with, but I don't think it matters. I have heard of people winning without choosing any foods. You do not choose an appliance. That is automatic. The food that gets made is automatic as well. You don't have a choice.

I believe it is all random. I'm sure it has something to do with your pets stats though. The higher the stats, the better chance you have of winning. It may also have something to do with the number of contests you enter. I have entered well over 3 hundred contests and I have only placed in the top 3 about 10 times. I definitely started doing better in the past few months when my first pet finished all of her schooling. However, even with the high stats, my pet Clover doesn't win very often.

4First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Mon 28 Mar 2011, 6:22 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

It is directly related to the Kinzville Academy level and the amount of recipes made in your room. Congrats!

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

5First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:55 am

Mimi

Mimi

Oh.............I know the beauty contest is 'rigged'. I once saw someone win 'naked'....no clothes at all. It totally based on your academy scores. I'll bet the cooking contest is also then..........but HW, you're saying something about cooking in your room? How is it possible for that to figure into the equation?

6First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 11:09 am

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

I too have never heard that cooking in your house will help your stats in the stadium.

7First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:04 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

Mimi wrote:Oh.............I know the beauty contest is 'rigged'. I once saw someone win 'naked'....no clothes at all. It totally based on your academy scores. I'll bet the cooking contest is also then..........but HW, you're saying something about cooking in your room? How is it possible for that to figure into the equation?
I don't know how thay do it, but the more recipes I make before I enter, the higher I place.

8First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 3:24 pm

Mimi

Mimi

VERY interesting Suspect

9First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 5:27 pm

Owlstar

Owlstar

Awesome! CONGRATS!

http://owlsofmystery.canadian-forum.com/forum

10First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Tue 29 Mar 2011, 8:39 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

hoodedwarbler12 wrote:
Mimi wrote:Oh.............I know the beauty contest is 'rigged'. I once saw someone win 'naked'....no clothes at all. It totally based on your academy scores. I'll bet the cooking contest is also then..........but HW, you're saying something about cooking in your room? How is it possible for that to figure into the equation?
I don't know how thay do it, but the more recipes I make before I enter, the higher I place.
Interesting. I will have to investigate and try this myself.
Ps. Thanks again for the help with the multi-quote. I though I would give it a shot.

Owlstar wrote:Awesome! CONGRATS!
Thank you!

11First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Wed 30 Mar 2011, 4:57 pm

Owlstar

Owlstar

Your welcome.

12First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Mon 04 Apr 2011, 6:02 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

No trophy this time, but I did get a little KC. 6th place
First Place! 1g4uw5

13First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Mon 04 Apr 2011, 6:07 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

Still a feat worth mentioning! I usually get around 100th.

14First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Thu 07 Apr 2011, 4:17 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

Fifth place this time. (fingers crossed for another trophy one day).
First Place! 29yjbti

15First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Thu 07 Apr 2011, 7:16 pm

Mimi

Mimi

Great job.......How are your stats?.....Has Clover finished the academy or what levels are you at?

16First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Thu 07 Apr 2011, 7:22 pm

Owlstar

Owlstar

Congrats again for fifth place!

17First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Sat 09 Apr 2011, 5:57 pm

Googles

Googles

Congrats. You almost got another trophy. Keep it up. I am training my webbies now to get them ready for the stadium. Soon you will have more competition. Happy

18First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Sat 09 Apr 2011, 6:23 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

Thanks!

Yesterday I placed in the teens 3 times, but no KC for those...sooo close.
Today I got 9th place
First Place! 2l45cg

19First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Sat 09 Apr 2011, 7:15 pm

Mimi

Mimi

yeah cheers Stats please.......... Laughing

20First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:27 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

What stats do you want?

I placed 8th today!
First Place! K53j2t

21First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Sat 16 Apr 2011, 3:02 am

Mimi

Mimi

Sorry about the stats request...I forgot that you said Clover had graduated from the academy and I was asking what class level he/she was on......Anyway, congrats on another cash finish. cheers I noticed that there was something about 'points' also when I was trying to investigate about the contests. I'm guessing that that has to do with how many times a pet has won 'in the money' in all contests entered for that category and the more points you have the better your odds of winning again.....because a lot of pets have graduated they would have to have some way to up the ante to sort those.***********If I'm correct, then the more you enter the better your odds of winning or getting higher scores.

22First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Sat 16 Apr 2011, 10:02 am

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

I'm not sure what my points are currently. It used to be obvious before Ganz changed the programming at the stadium. It used to give the stats, but I don't think it does that anymore. If it does, I don't know where to find it.

23First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Sat 23 Apr 2011, 10:30 am

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

Another trophy to add to the collection.
First Place! 10hszsk

24First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Sun 24 Apr 2011, 1:36 pm

Mimi

Mimi

Yeah! cheers ..... Congrats!!

25First Place! Empty Re: First Place! Mon 25 Apr 2011, 9:38 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

Yesterday:
seventh
First Place! 1ig29u

Today: