Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rainbow Zebra

Rainbow Zebra

Three New Pets Roaming Around Webkinz World!
Hi everyone! There seems to be three new pets roaming around Webkinz World! Three new pets were spotted in the second latest issue of the Kinzville times. Two of them seem to be completely new and one of them was seen in a Webkinz commercial launched in early January and in examples of Webkinz doing things.
Three New Pets Roaming Around Webkinz World! New_Pets
If you would like, try to guess what their names are going to be. I have no idea, no one does. Good luck finding them out!

Mimi

Mimi

Did you 'say' they have been seen roaming around WW? Don't you get a special prize if you find a new pet and touch/click on it or something?

Rainbow Zebra

Rainbow Zebra

I just said that to get people to read it xD. Sorry for the inconvience!

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

The dog with the white and black is a Bull Terrier for sure. The other two I'm not sure about, but the dog is a Bull Terrier. I hope I helped!

Last edited by pandapuddin on Wed 22 Jun 2011, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opps!)

5Three New Pets Roaming Around Webkinz World! Empty i seen them Thu 04 Aug 2011, 10:29 am

sammy

they are in webkinz world i have seen them and clicked on them and i got a food price it was a rare food it s cool

Mimi

Mimi

Congrats.....Where did you see 'them'....in the Clubhouse or the Park....and which one was it? sunny

Oh.....and welcome to our site....why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself in the 'Hi, I'm new ' forum ...we would all love to greet you and get to know you better sunny

7Three New Pets Roaming Around Webkinz World! Empty the wite dog Fri 05 Aug 2011, 9:07 am

sammy

i saw the dog and i will post mt slef on the page i ased you to be my freind mimi

Mimi

Mimi

Oh sorry....I hadn't checked that area....I will gladly sunny

Priceless

Priceless

Those are very cool! Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion Footer:

© 2011 Wacky's Webkinz Newz

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com