Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Victorian Garden Path Empty Victorian Garden Path Fri 17 Jun 2011, 2:42 am

Mimi

Mimi

Has anyone/everyone been doing the Click to Win on WKN for this?
Since the brand new rare Victorian Garden theme in
the Curio Shop started WKN has been giving away the pieces to build your very
own Victorian Garden path!
Check Webkinz Newz everyday until June 30 and look for the floating Victorian Garden path piece. It won’t be floating every day.....some days there have been glitches where you see only a floating small plain square instead of the garden path

There are three pieces to win: the straight, curved and end piece. Most of the time you will probably get the straight piece...they say 50% but in the first 2 times I did it I got 9 straights on 5 accounts (I misplaced I that I don't know what it was)

Victorian Garden Path StraightVictorian Garden Path CurveVictorian Garden Path End
They ran it yesterday, Thursday the 16th, and now again today, Friday the 17th....possibly the 2 days in a row because of the glitch yesterday with the 'box' which is difficult to see and click on. I haven't checked yet what I got for these two days.

2Victorian Garden Path Empty Re: Victorian Garden Path Sat 18 Jun 2011, 11:34 am

Emma8432

Emma8432

Awesome. The paths are cool.

3Victorian Garden Path Empty Re: Victorian Garden Path Sun 19 Jun 2011, 7:08 pm

Mimi

Mimi

Right now I'm just collecting pieces and I got some of the curio shop stuff also...3 fence pieces and 2 tree sections. I haven't even tried to put anything together. I'm not even sure what yard to use (I have a bunch empty). Anyone else doing anything with them?

4Victorian Garden Path Empty Re: Victorian Garden Path Wed 22 Jun 2011, 3:31 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

Today the paths are floating on WKN on IE it isn't showing the blue box with the "?" or "X" in it like Safari is

Last edited by pandapuddin on Wed 22 Jun 2011, 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing spacing)

5Victorian Garden Path Empty Re: Victorian Garden Path Wed 22 Jun 2011, 4:00 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

Yeah with Chrome I saw the path!

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

6Victorian Garden Path Empty Re: Victorian Garden Path Thu 23 Jun 2011, 2:08 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

Today there seems to be no path. I have looked for about 10 minutes and nothing. So no paths today. Just keeping you all updated

7Victorian Garden Path Empty Re: Victorian Garden Path Fri 24 Jun 2011, 8:27 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

There is no garden paths today either. I have searched for about 30 minutes and nothing. Keep you updated.

8Victorian Garden Path Empty Re: Victorian Garden Path Sat 25 Jun 2011, 5:36 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

No garden paths. Last I saw them was 6/22. I will post on this thread if I find any.

9Victorian Garden Path Empty Re: Victorian Garden Path Sun 26 Jun 2011, 6:18 pm

Owlstar

Owlstar

I haven't found a single one each time I go onto WN. Strange, because it's until the 30th. I wonder if they decided to cancel it early...?

http://owlsofmystery.canadian-forum.com/forum

10Victorian Garden Path Empty Re: Victorian Garden Path Sun 26 Jun 2011, 7:47 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

Webkinz Newz says it won't float every day. I do find it strange that it hasn't floated for 4 days though. I guess we will wait and see

11Victorian Garden Path Empty Re: Victorian Garden Path Sun 26 Jun 2011, 9:02 pm

Owlstar

Owlstar

Perhaps they want it to be very tricky?

Too tricky XD I'm stumped.

http://owlsofmystery.canadian-forum.com/forum

12Victorian Garden Path Empty Re: Victorian Garden Path Thu 30 Jun 2011, 12:12 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

Today the paths are floating!! Last day you can get them!

13Victorian Garden Path Empty Re: Victorian Garden Path Wed 06 Jul 2011, 6:27 am

Mimi

Mimi

So this is what I have done so far with my path pieces.....and other parts of the garden stuff.

Victorian Garden Path Victor10

14Victorian Garden Path Empty Re: Victorian Garden Path Wed 06 Jul 2011, 7:00 am

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

Pretty!

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

15Victorian Garden Path Empty Re: Victorian Garden Path Wed 06 Jul 2011, 7:39 am

gerbilsrawesome

That really looks good! I don't have that many and all I've gotten so far is straight peices.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion Footer:

© 2011 Wacky's Webkinz Newz

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com