Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Goodwill Rejects Empty Goodwill Rejects Sun 31 Jul 2011, 6:28 pm

Mimi

Mimi

When I first got into webbies I used to go to Goodwill and buy up all
the abandoned pets (no codes) because I just loved them and I wanted to
have them all (at 49 to 99 cents each I could afford it)....I could then
have rare ones also....but after awhile I wanted to register them so I
started replacing what I could with the 'real' thing.......I have most of
them replaced but I can't seem to give up the old ones and they are
boxed away while the new are displayed.....I don't want to give them
back to Goodwill and I really don't know who to give them to.....any
suggestions? scratch

2Goodwill Rejects Empty Re: Goodwill Rejects Sun 31 Jul 2011, 7:15 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

Hmm, you should post this on WI. There are people there with better advice than I can think of. Razz

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

3Goodwill Rejects Empty Re: Goodwill Rejects Mon 01 Aug 2011, 1:17 am

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

I would say try giving them to a local kids charity if you have one such as a daycare. If not some homes for the elderly take plushies. Hope this helps

4Goodwill Rejects Empty Re: Goodwill Rejects Wed 03 Aug 2011, 11:29 am

Whenever i open my closet a whole bunch of webkinz come tumbling out, i think i should get rid of some too xD

5Goodwill Rejects Empty Re: Goodwill Rejects Wed 03 Aug 2011, 5:03 pm

Mimi

Mimi

As of today I'm bagging most of them...just not the ones I haven't 'replaced'.....I'm going to find a ???...IDK sunny

6Goodwill Rejects Empty Re: Goodwill Rejects Wed 03 Aug 2011, 5:05 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

Mimi wrote:As of today I'm bagging most of them...just not the ones I haven't 'replaced'.....I'm going to find a ???...IDK sunny

That is so kind of you Mimi! Where are you taking them?

7Goodwill Rejects Empty Re: Goodwill Rejects Wed 03 Aug 2011, 5:40 pm

Mimi

Mimi

IDK....They are going in my trunk and I will just drop them off somewhere as the Spirit leads me sunny

8Goodwill Rejects Empty me to Thu 04 Aug 2011, 10:50 am

sammy

yes i am leaving some of mine to because i have way to muchdo you want them

9Goodwill Rejects Empty Re: Goodwill Rejects Thu 04 Aug 2011, 2:11 pm

Mimi

Mimi

Where are you 'leavng' them scratch.....No, thank you....I don't need anymore without codes. Last night I bagged up 2 garbage bags full of webbies (I couldn't bear to count) rescued from Goodwill back when I first started in the first half of 2010.....I kept out 29 that I still haven't replaced with 'real' ones (most are retired and rare) and I had previously given away at least 50 to Princess and her friends so .....the garbage bags are the extra large kind silent.......

THEN....(I wish I'd taken a picture before I started) I looked at my shelves where I have my current pets and they are a mess now because they are just jammed....I used to have 4 different shelf areas for the 4 accounts all neatly arranged but the big shelf finally got more and more crammed in so you don't really see any thing distinctly..just a little face here or there...I really hate it because I DO like to pet/play (not in a kid sense...I'll put one or two next to my computer or on the coffee table, I decorate with appropriate ones at holidays, etc) and I can't see them to switch them around......anyway, (I do talk to much...you should meet me in person Goodwill Rejects 810156456) I looked at these stuffed shelves and decided that I would bite the bullet and get rid of all my duplicates there because really why should I have them...if I have one to look at fine and somebody else will love to have the plushie (I hope)....my family will be happier, and there will be less dust collectors......so I started eliminating and straightening and ended up with a full garbage bag of my duplicates Goodwill Rejects 966164572 (I was afraid to count how many).....the 'funny' thing is I have a bunch more to register and how I got a lot of those in the first place is because of a sale(s) at Walgreens where I ended up getting a lot of Lil Kinz of all different kinds for $2.50 each.....I put them on all accounts and have more left for when I need a cash boost to buy something I want.

So.....the final tally is 3 large garbage bags of webbies to donate somewhere, and cleaner shelves....I actually packed away a lot of my overflow and less ....um, played with webbies...and some that are more just seasonal. My family is always saying that they never know what to get me so what I did was put out the Goodwill webbies that I want to replace and said 'Get me these' sunny

10Goodwill Rejects Empty Re: Goodwill Rejects Tue 09 Aug 2011, 11:05 pm

mamadeesal

a childrens hospital is always a good thing!

~mamadeesal~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion Footer:

© 2011 Wacky's Webkinz Newz

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com