Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Never To Many Webkinz? Empty Never To Many Webkinz? Sun 31 Jul 2011, 7:28 pm

Mimi

Mimi

I saw this on a WI thread and had to show it here...

M #9
katsanis

Lil Kinz
Never To Many Webkinz? Reputation_grey

Never To Many Webkinz? Icon1 Re: Sell birthday cakes!

We should DEFINITELY
be able to sell birthday cakes. At one point, 16002 birthday cakes, but
I sent a bunch of them away to friends, until i had enough to feed my
417 pets.Never To Many Webkinz? CheesyNever To Many Webkinz? CheesyNever To Many Webkinz? Yum

Never To Many Webkinz? User_offline Never To Many Webkinz? Reputation Never To Many Webkinz? Report Never To Many Webkinz? Female Never To Many Webkinz? Quote

2Never To Many Webkinz? Empty Re: Never To Many Webkinz? Mon 01 Aug 2011, 12:01 am

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

I didn't know that we couldn't sell them. I typically feed the cakes to the pets. They have a lot of b-day cakes!

3Never To Many Webkinz? Empty Re: Never To Many Webkinz? Mon 01 Aug 2011, 4:19 am

Mimi

Mimi

Yes.....but did you see where she/he says that they have 417 pets Never To Many Webkinz? 966164572....I do not have to many compared to them....obviously I will have to work harder to catch up Never To Many Webkinz? 810156456

4Never To Many Webkinz? Empty Re: Never To Many Webkinz? Mon 01 Aug 2011, 10:33 am

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

Lol, the person with the most pets on Webkinz World has over 1000. That's a Ganz employee who gets several of each one. Razz

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

5Never To Many Webkinz? Empty Re: Never To Many Webkinz? Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:26 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

Mimi wrote:Yes.....but did you see where she/he says that they have 417 pets Never To Many Webkinz? 966164572....I do not have to many compared to them....obviously I will have to work harder to catch up Never To Many Webkinz? 810156456

My goodness. That makes me look like I'm poor!Shocked I have 15 I think. That 402 less. I have to work harder!

6Never To Many Webkinz? Empty Re: Never To Many Webkinz? Mon 01 Aug 2011, 7:23 pm

Mimi

Mimi

I do have some duplicates on my main account...I wanted twins for a couple of Lil Kinz when I first started out.....and then twice I accidentally/absentmindedly put a POTM on when I already had that pet on that account (I'd meant to put it on a different account)....so almost all my pets are one of a kind on my main account though they may be duplicates of the other accounts. sunny

7Never To Many Webkinz? Empty Re: Never To Many Webkinz? Tue 02 Aug 2011, 8:59 pm

Mimi

Mimi

OK.....here is another proud WI who post their pet numbers in their signature....I just copied a post from a thread

Never To Many Webkinz? Post_old Today, 09:04 AM #8
PoliceProperty
Never To Many Webkinz? Im_icqOh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

Never To Many Webkinz? Avatar133371_29
Never To Many Webkinz? SMF-star04Never To Many Webkinz? SMF-star04Never To Many Webkinz? SMF-star04Never To Many Webkinz? SMF-star04Never To Many Webkinz? SMF-star04
Never To Many Webkinz? Reputation_bronzestar
Never To Many Webkinz? Reputation_greenNever To Many Webkinz? Reputation_green

Giftz: (150) 100%
Never To Many Webkinz? Postbit-insider-insider
Never To Many Webkinz? Postbit-supporter-3

Never To Many Webkinz? Icon1 Re: I Just Got Off the Phone With Customer Service & Boy Did I Learn a Big Lesson!

Never To Many Webkinz? Smiley Thank You Everyone! Never To Many Webkinz? Hug I am Posting an Update to the 1st post. Customer Service Just Called Me Back! Never To Many Webkinz? ShockedNever To Many Webkinz? Grin
Hugs! Never To Many Webkinz? Smitten
PP

8Never To Many Webkinz? Empty Re: Never To Many Webkinz? Tue 02 Aug 2011, 9:04 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

I traded with PoliceProperty once. Off-topic. Razz

9Never To Many Webkinz? Empty Re: Never To Many Webkinz? Wed 03 Aug 2011, 11:20 am

lol i have about 20 and i think that's too much Razz

10Never To Many Webkinz? Empty sammy Sat 06 Aug 2011, 9:16 am

sammy

Hello sammy,
This is the second time you have advertised your contest out of context. Please don't do this again. Wink
Thanks,
hoodedwarbler12

11Never To Many Webkinz? Empty Re: Never To Many Webkinz? Sat 06 Aug 2011, 9:52 am

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

Sammy, please see my note on the post above. Wink

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion Footer:

© 2011 Wacky's Webkinz Newz

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com