Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tile Towers Empty Tile Towers Wed 10 Nov 2010, 11:33 pm

Mimi

Mimi

I just thought I'd start a new topic. Tile Towers is probably my favorite game right now (I switch around after awhile). I'm not particularly good because the farthest I ever got was level 3 only once. I almost always play the 'target' game with the purple tiles....I don't know why. If I can ever figure out how to make make screen shots connect here I might post my pitiful scores one day.

2Tile Towers Empty Re: Tile Towers Thu 11 Nov 2010, 5:32 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

I like Tile Towers too! My favorite tiles are the Wacky Zingoz. Tile Towers is a lot like Atlantiles.

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

3Tile Towers Empty Re: Tile Towers Tue 16 Nov 2010, 7:49 pm

crum98

crum98

I love that game. Happy It can be challenging!

4Tile Towers Empty Re: Tile Towers Tue 23 Nov 2010, 7:18 pm

I like classic tile towers, once you get the hang of it, it gets really fun Happy

5Tile Towers Empty Re: Tile Towers Sat 19 Mar 2011, 11:25 pm

Mimi

Mimi

OK......I still use this game to space out and/or procrastinate when I want to avoid 'life'. It doesn't take as much work for me as some of the other games and I feel that the cash I get is worth my time (relatively speaking).......I mean.....I love Wacky Zingoz and the similar ones but you only end up with a couple of dollars in cash and its over all most right away...at least for me.

6Tile Towers Empty Re: Tile Towers Sun 20 Mar 2011, 9:14 am

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

I like WackyER Zingoz. Have you tried it?

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

7Tile Towers Empty Re: Tile Towers Mon 21 Mar 2011, 8:12 pm

Mimi

Mimi

I can't get pass level 3 on that so its VERY frustrating......and you don't earn much cash for the time you put into it. I'm not much good at any of the eye-hand coordination games.....never could catch a ball either......but I LOVE what Wacky says when you hit him....he makes me laugh and so I play his games anyway once in a while.

8Tile Towers Empty Re: Tile Towers Sat 26 Mar 2011, 9:24 pm

Owlstar

Owlstar

Oh wow, I haven't played that either.

http://owlsofmystery.canadian-forum.com/forum

9Tile Towers Empty Re: Tile Towers Sun 27 Mar 2011, 11:30 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

It took me a long time to figure out the rules to tile towers. I finally figured it out by playing the webkinz newz arcade version. I wish I new what the characters meant. I think it would make it easier to play.

10Tile Towers Empty Re: Tile Towers Mon 28 Mar 2011, 5:56 am

Mimi

Mimi

Um....Tile Towers in the arcade is just faces/characters of 'people' in WW.....like Quizzy, Wacky, a hippo, tiger, Doug, and so on. I'm not sure what you mean. You just match tiles....no hidden agenda/meaning.....that's what I like about it. However, its kinda like counting cards....keep in mind that you have another set of whatever you just matched (2 of each) to find.

11Tile Towers Empty Re: Tile Towers Tue 29 Mar 2011, 12:55 pm

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

I must be thinking about the other version in the webkinz newz arcade. You can play the original version (chinese Characters) or you can play with our arabic numbers. It's been a while since I have played the webkinz world version. I see what you mean now. It has the faces. My mistake.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion Footer:

© 2011 Wacky's Webkinz Newz

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com