Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SPREE Empty SPREE Tue 21 Jun 2011, 1:52 am

Mimi

Mimi

What do we think of the new game? Very Happy I personally like it in general but find it soooo slow....which I guess is the point with them selling the bonus rolls...and I refuse to buy.....though I did get 5 extra with something that I was getting anyway.......but I digress. I would love to see what kind of use anyone/everyone has made from their 'gift' bags.....you know, the street tiles and related items. I have made an indoor mall and so I'm trying to make a road and parking lot that will go in the 2 yards next to the 2 rooms I have the mall in......so far its not going to well.
****************************************************************************************
As far as strategy.....I've found that I want to make as much money as I can before I get to the mall and I don't care how long it takes me to get there so..... I'll take the longer way on the map if it will get me more money or even just to have more time on the board. sunny

2SPREE Empty Re: SPREE Tue 21 Jun 2011, 8:45 am

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

I've only won one of those bags so far because I started SPREE a month after everyone else. Razz I 'm keeping my road in my dock until I get enough to make it look decent.

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

3SPREE Empty Re: SPREE Wed 22 Jun 2011, 6:24 pm

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

You can save up as much money as you want. You just don't buy anything at the mall doing this I have almost got enough mall credits to get the Kinzville mall water feature. The shopping bags: I have only gotten tiles. No stop signs yet. I don't like my tiles and get rid of them as soon as I can. Hope you get to the mall soon!

4SPREE Empty Re: SPREE Thu 23 Jun 2011, 3:21 pm

Mimi

Mimi

Besides the tiles ...I've gotten different kinds and the straight are the rare (if anyone doesn't want theirs you can send them to me ***I'll be you're friend **** SPREE 810156456 ).......anyway, I've also gotten a bus bench, a slow sign, and a children's crossing sign. I'm going to use the newspaper rack that came from the treasure hunt and a fire hydrant from the dog theme for a street if I can ever get enough straight tiles. I found a thread in WI where some are posting wonderful, ingenious Shocked pictures of what they have done with their tiles that don't have anything to do with streets. SPREE 1387363171

***********************************************************************************
CLARIFICATION: I sometimes don't always think through what I write and I apologize for any misunderstanding. In the above what I intended to let everyone understand is the old saying 'One man's trash is another man's treasure'....in other words, just because you don't want what you have maybe someone you know might want or need it OR you can trade it for something you do want. sunny

5SPREE Empty i guss Sat 06 Aug 2011, 10:33 am

sammy

i guss i mean it is ok but i am with mimi i will not buy those extra rools there are a wate off time and money but if you skip a day you get to rools

6SPREE Empty Re: SPREE Sun 21 Aug 2011, 9:48 pm

sossege

sossege

hoodedwarbler12 wrote:I've only won one of those bags so far because I started SPREE a month after everyone else. Razz I 'm keeping my road in my dock until I get enough to make it look decent.
what is ur password???

7SPREE Empty Re: SPREE Mon 22 Aug 2011, 4:55 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

sossege wrote:
hoodedwarbler12 wrote:I've only won one of those bags so far because I started SPREE a month after everyone else. Razz I 'm keeping my road in my dock until I get enough to make it look decent.
what is ur password???
Asking for personal information is not allowed. Because you have broken other yellow rules as well, I am giving you a warning.

8SPREE Empty Re: SPREE Tue 23 Aug 2011, 9:31 am

sossege

sossege

NOT UR PASSWORD UR USERNAME FOR WEBKINZ SO WE CAN Send EACH OTHER GIFTS AND STUFF ON WEBKINZ

9SPREE Empty Re: SPREE Tue 23 Aug 2011, 3:35 pm

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

Please make sure you type what you mean. Rolling Eyes A user's WWID is located next to their age under their join date.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion Footer:

© 2011 Wacky's Webkinz Newz

Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com