Wacky's Webkinz Newz
Welcome, Guest, to Wacky's Webkinz Newz! On WWN, you can win free Webkinz, trade Webkinz items,
chat with other Webkinz users, share Webkinz strategies, and much more! Also, please welcome our newest user, https://wackyswebkinznewz.forummotion.com/u88!
We currently have 499 topics and 4525 posts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

I like the new clothes from the webkinz' hosts. Most of the time I get w-shop items. They are not that exciting for me, but the other items are pretty cool. What, other than w-shop, have you gotten? Any tips?

So far, I have 6 of the hosts' clothes
trading card items from tabby (cup of cocoa), fred (picture), and sheldon (Sheldon's Surfboard).
I also got amanda panda plush (past Christmas Countdown item)

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

So far I just get random stuff my first gift was the Amanda panda plush. I found Debbie likes farm fresh food with pink wrapping. I really think the clothes are really cool though Happy

Great thread DogLUVER

Mimi

Mimi

Very Happy 'You beat me to the punch'....(old expression)...I was just thinking of starting this type of thread...rep to you.

Sadly, Sad I haven't gotten anything except w-shop stuff on 4 accounts. I only get back 4 'responses' per mail out to all the hosts....only a couple will have gifts. scratch I don't know what I'm doing wrong if anything. Since I have a lot to do I haven't been able to to this everyday on all accounts but it has been several times on each. Any tips would be appreciated and I would LOVE to get the clothes (or any other of the 'special').......we were told that we didn't have to do more than the plain paper but I don't really have time to experiment either. I do know that I got a bad response...letters only...when I sent out 'have an awesome day' type of greeting instead of something saying 'friend'.

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

The only gift I've gotten is a wShop gift from Ms. Cowoline, but I haven't sent that many notes or gifts.

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

gerbilsrawesome

I haven't gotten anything. I'm still slightly confused, but do you have to send them a gift for them to reply? I've only sent letters and they've done nothing. Is this correct?

hoodedwarbler12

hoodedwarbler12

gerbilsrawesome wrote:I haven't gotten anything. I'm still slightly confused, but do you have to send them a gift for them to reply? I've only sent letters and they've done nothing. Is this correct?
They really don't have any pattern. I'd try sending one of them a gift of a few wShop items.

http://www.wackyswebkinznewz.com

gerbilsrawesome

hoodedwarbler12 wrote:
gerbilsrawesome wrote:I haven't gotten anything. I'm still slightly confused, but do you have to send them a gift for them to reply? I've only sent letters and they've done nothing. Is this correct?
They really don't have any pattern. I'd try sending one of them a gift of a few wShop items.
Ok. I'll do that! Sometime...

Googles

Googles

Hey gerbilsrawesome,
I only send 1KC notes to the hosts. I tried sending a few boxes, but it seems like I get the same amount of cool stuff if I just send a cheap 1KC note.
I have 3 of the clothes so far and I have the hot cup of coco. Plus tons of w-shop stuff.

gerbilsrawesome

Googles wrote:
Hey gerbilsrawesome,
I only send 1KC notes to the hosts. I tried sending a few boxes, but it seems like I get the same amount of cool stuff if I just send a cheap 1KC note.
I have 3 of the clothes so far and I have the hot cup of coco. Plus tons of w-shop stuff.
Thanks for your help! I'll have to try sending them some more stuff!

Emma8432

Emma8432

I got a robe from the dragon.

Mimi

Mimi

Congrats Emma....and everyone else (Googles and ?) who has gotten any of the 'specials'.......Are you sending everyday? Do you put stickers on your letters? Do you use a favorite phrase or what? scratch

Googles

Googles

I do send every day. I don't use anything special. I just send a plain 1KC letter. I tried sending boxes of stuff, but I don't see a difference, so I now only send the plain letters. I randomly choose phrases. I haven't taken the time to choose specific phrases to see if it helps. Maybe I will start doing that and see if it makes a difference.

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

I got the spa robe from Debbie Dragon today! I used the green star,blue and pink heart stickers, and diamond paper. The message was under friendship " Know what? You're my best friend" Let me know if this works for you!

Last edited by pandapuddin on Mon 11 Jul 2011, 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding information)

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

I've already tried for today. What message did you send?

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

The message was under friendship " Know what? You're my best friend"

Mimi

Mimi

Over all I've gotten better responses using that phrase than others....as far as gifts vs response only....though my gifts have been only w-shop. But I was only using plain paper with no stickers. What I mean by better response was that I would send to all hosts and with other phrases I might get back only from 3 or 4...with that phrase I get back from 4 or 5 AND ...I get more gifts from the hosts.

I am trying to do whatever the host asks in their letter before sending the next out to see if that will get a better 'response/gift'....like if they ask me to ask them to join me for a game in the tournament arena...then I will do that....or with Tabby, try a 'hard' job....maybe actually buy something from PJ (she doesn't ask...but specials don't count because they didn't for her to be on the host list)....buy something from Arte?? or just play against him in tournament?....etc.

Mimi

Mimi

:cheers:I got the Academy Choir Robe from Ms Cowoline......finally something other than w-shop....this is a first for me. sunny

DogLUVR

DogLUVR

Congrats on the robe! I am still missing one of the clothing peices, but I can't remember which one. Hopefully the hosts will continue to give us cool and maybe some more new stuff.

Mimi

Mimi

Admittedly, I am not doing this everyday but only about twice a week because I'm just too busy trying to keep up with all the other stuff....oh, I am taking screen prints of all responses and 'filing' them under each account and each host to track so for me it takes more time than just opening a letter. sunny

pandapuddin

pandapuddin

I just figured something out. I sent some notes to the hosts late two nights in a row (close to midnight EST) and I got 1 host specific clothing each time. I got Sheldon's clothing item AND Tabby's cup of hot cocoa on the 1st. That blew me away.

Last edited by pandapuddin on Wed 03 Aug 2011, 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing a mistake)

Mimi

Mimi

Oh....I'm almost always doing mine at 1-2-3 am pst ....so that doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm not doing it regularly at all. I've gotten the one choir robe and twice Sheldon has sent me a life guard jacket on the same account (Asian) .... and it wasn't the same phrase....so I think its just totally random.

Last edited by Mimi on Wed 03 Aug 2011, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix grammer)

22What have you gotten from the Webkinz Hosts? Empty i have got rare Thu 04 Aug 2011, 9:59 am

sammy

i sent arte a rare food iteam and got a super bed so keep trying they will give you rare

Mimi

Mimi

Oh wow Shocked....a super bed....which one???

guineapiglover1996

i get back w shop astuff and sometimes clothes i have gotten clothing machine recipes and lots of other stuff

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion Footer:

© 2011 Wacky's Webkinz Newz

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com